It's time to upload some work in rogress pics of stuff I did and did or did not finish yet^^
I already played this character once, but decided to redo the whole costume and make it more..well...fabulous and sparkly ;)
|Here I redyed some lace. It was grey before and I simply used gold acrylic colour and a sponge for changing the colour :).|
|That's how it looks after cutting it out.|
|Those are the main fabrics I'd like to use for this costume.|
|And that's how it looks when everything is draped on my dress form ;) It's still WIP altought!|
Next thing - Soronia Nova character "Tali"
I was on an atique-themed Larp where I got to play a captured savage. Here tribe got her roots in "Ravenheim" - a viking-inspired culture and therefore I wanted to use pieces of scrap fabric to make the top.
|And some in-character shots^^|
I also ordered some lenses for this character from http://www.geocolouredlenses.com/. They arrived too late, but I'll use them for other characters ;) They are really comfy and look very natural! Sadly the diopter doesn't really suit, but it's not that bad..
|First: my natural colour, second: one brown/yellow lense, third: brown/yellow-leses and fourth: green lenses|
|1st: natural colour, 2nd: brown/yello, 3rd: green|
Then it was that time of the year again..
I didn't really have much time for preparations, but still wanted to participate in the SFX-facepainting and the facepainting cathegory.
|Testing the silicone-material|
|It's super stretchy!|
|The "head" of my model - filled with gypsum and expanding foam.|
|Finished but not yet painted/sealed head.|
|"Head" of the head-piece ;)|
|The "body" for the bee/waps where I hid the motor for the wings.|
|Adding new wings..|
|Finished^^! Mee made the awesome costume herself :)|
|Making-of, made by Anna ^^|
|And here you can see the wings moving :D And a whole lot of photographers xD|
And that's it for this time^^